Building Maintenance & Repairs -
Class A Metal/Conventional Construction
• Replace damaged structural components
• Repair test & calibrate (TMS temperature monitoring system)
• Provide managed maintenance service
• Repair smoke/fog generators
• Repair/replace heat resistant linings
• Provide general building maintenance- painting, fabrication etc.
• Grounds keeping service on an annual basis
• Repair/replace windows & doors
Class B Metal/Conventional Construction
• MSA-Multi Gas sensor service & calibration
• Propane gas supply inspection services
• Smoke/Fog machine repair & maintenance services
• TMS-service, testing & calibration reports
• Repair/Replace heat resistant linings
• Repair/Replace metal doors & windows
• Repair/Replace structural components
• General building maintenance services- painting, repairs etc.
• Grounds keeping
• Managed annual maintenance services
All instrumentation work is performed according to a written S.O.P that is included in the final report.
We are licensed, insured and experienced in Burn Building Service & Maintenance
SRG will provide clear documentation harmonizing NFPA1402,1403 with state requirements for your burn building.
SRG Can Install & Support Your TMS at Any Stage in the Life of the Building
SRG can provide estimates for ongoing maintenance contracts for all types of live fire training structures. Our team will provide a single resource for all of your maintenance requirements. A live fire training center is designed to withstand very harsh conditions but over time repairs will be required. See our section on managed services.Read More